Thursday, January 22, 2009

Easy Valentine's Project

So many great things you can find at the Dollar Store! I went today and found the cutest heart picks and a plain wreath to decorate. I had a beautiful thick red Christmas ribbon and thought, this could be perfect for a valentines wreath.

This is our first Valentines as a married couple and the first Valentines to own a house but I don't think I will be decorating for Valentines. I'm trying to finish my craft room and our bedroom and there is no time to decorate for Valentines. I did want to make something simple to decorate our door. I made a cute whimsical Valentines wreath! It turned out really cute! This project was less than $3. I love the finish look of tulle! So cute! Im wondering, do you decorate for Valentines? If so, what kind of decorations do you use?







2 comments:

  1. What are precious idea!
    Not too much v-day decor around here. But little things here and there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I decorate but only in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete