Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Meet Moi


I am so happy! I finally printed some of our wedding pictures! This is one of my favorite pictures. It was taken right before the ceremony started. I love it so much because I was just sitting down in the Brides room, relaxing, saying a little prayer and the photographer took this picture right before walking out. I love it! I need to share the great pictures that were taken by Tawnya from Beauty of Life Photography. She is amazing!

I love every single picture that was taken! Im a little afraid choosing what pictures to make enlargements of because I like them all! You might come to my house and see wedding pictures everywhere just because I couldn't make up my mind!

So, here is a picture of me!

Blessings,


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Your picture is absolutely gorgeous! Just wanted to stop by and say hi and thanks for the "follow".

    ~Amanda

    p.s. Your etsy shop is adorable. I'm hoping to open mine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty picture. I had a small casual wedding, and hardly got any pictures. So the few good ones made it easy to choose which ones to frame! :o) I would LOVE to have too many pictures to choose from like you! Good luck deciding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's a fantastic picture! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete