Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Green Room "Laundry Room"

When we bought our house, I was so excited for having my own laundry room. I always said, if I have my own laundry room, I have to paint it green. Believe it or not, this was the first room I painted and decorated! I was so excited! Not so much for washing, but for having my own laundry room! :) Guess what, I bought the green paint, bought baskets to organize, bought my ironing board and an organizer and at last, my husbands parents bought us the washer and dryer.

Few days later, it looked like......



this! It looks so pretty and green! I love the green for this room! Its so calm and relaxing. It just makes you want to wash and wash every day! LOL...
So what do you think? Relaxing? Im thinking of making some changes, so come back soon!

8 comments:

  1. I love the green in your laundry room!!! Great color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green. I'm thinking for using the same hue,or close to it, green for my laundry room.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful. I'm hoping to paint and spruce up my laundry room soon. Love yours!

    Your etsy shop is fabulous too! Love your frames and boxes!

    Kimba

    ReplyDelete
  4. It look so great! My laundry rooms have always been closets or not actually IN the house, so I have never had the chance to make one cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I think it's so cute when people take the time to decorate their laundry room! Nicely done! I don't have a laundry room... just a closet for now! Someday... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. Great job and it just looks so CLEAN AND ORGANIZED! I'd not do laundry for fear of messing it up.....Sounds like a good excuse to me.

    ReplyDelete