Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Tuscany Inspired Kitchen...

I love how my kitchen has turned out so far. I went to Europe a couple of years ago and just fell in love! My husband and I got married on March 27, 2008 and got our house keys on March 29, 2008. Two days after our wedding! We were so blessed to get our house. Here are some pictures of our before kitchen and after! Enjoy!

We took this picture before we bought the house. Not my dream kitchen, but we will get there I said! I love house projects!


We took this picture in June of 2008. We had put the tile ad added a few plants.


This is the latest picture I took of our kitchen in December 2008. Big difference? We painted the kitchen. Cost, free. We got the paint for free! We added a nice chandelier that we got at a yard sale for $5. Mostly of all the decorations here we received them as presents for our wedding. My husband parent's gave us the dining set as a wedding gift. The tile we bought at a yard sale for $60. We had so much tile, we added some in the guest bathroom and our bathroom.


Here are some pictures of us taking the vinyl floor off, and putting tile. Look at my husband, such a working man! :) This was the first time he had put tile, and he did a very good job!



1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the gradual transformation of the kitchen! It looks SOOO much better! The tile and paint made a HUGE difference! I really like it!!!

    ReplyDelete