Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Praying for Harper

I dont know if you have seen the "Praying for Harper" button on the right of my blog, but if you have you have to visit Kelly's page and leave her a nice comment. Also, please if you can join in prayer for Kelly, Harper and their family. She was born on January 16th! She had some trouble breathing so they had to take Harper to NICU. Last thing I read from Kellys blog is that she is doing much better. You have no idea how much I have been praying for this family. Harper is adorable!

If you need prayer, please let me know!

Kelly's Korner



I've been reading Kelly's blog for a while now and I decided to make a cute name sign for Harper. It turned out so cute! It was a long process from start to finish. It probably took me 4 days because of drying time. I will ship it out maybe tomorrow! Hope Harper likes it! :)





Much love,

6 comments:

  1. I have read Kelly's blog, and that is such a SWEET thing that you made for her!!! It turned out really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sad! I hope it all goes well!

    -chelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet.... I know Kelly will LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Harper and Kelly will LOVE it!! How did you make that! I really LOVE the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute gift. I just found your blog and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled across your blog and have enjoyed looking at all of your great craft ideas! So cute!

    ReplyDelete