Friday, July 24, 2009

Show us your life Wedding Dress

Hey everyone! I have been out of the country for over a week now and having the greatest time. While I was here I did not feel good. I went to the hospital and had all kinds of exams done. They did find out I had asthma, which I had no idea that would be the problem. Thank God everything is under control and I am taking my medication. How are you guys doing¿
I will be back home in a couple of days.
Kelly .@ Kellys Korner is having a Show us your life Wedding Dress. Here are some pictures of our wedding day. It is from Maggie Sottero Victoriana Wedding Gown. It is beautiful. It was a big dress which I loved. It was strapless, corset style.Everyone loved it. I still have my dress at home. Im wondering, what did you do with your dress.
Enjoy the pictures and I will be back home soon!







4 comments:

  1. Great dress! Mine was also Maggie Sottero! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gown! Beautiful! My daughter got married on 10-22-05. Her gown was a Maggie Sottero, too. It was called "light gold" which made it an antique-like shade of ivory. She looked beautiful in it! It is still hanging in her old room upstairs in our house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found your blog on Blue Cricket Design. You made a very beautiful bride. Congratulations on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete